9.12.2007

Bastards! Collect them all!

So I'm fucking working all over-nights at work next week, and ordinarily that wouldn't piss me off. Well, working period pisses me off, but this wouldn't like, push me over the edge or anything. What irritates me is that I'm not going to have a single weekend off, which totally fucks my ability to do shit.
Going anywhere for a day? Nope, not happening.
Doing laundry? Can't, I go to the 'rents for that shit, and if I'm working an overnight, I'm not getting up until 1 or 2 or some shit, and then driving the 40mins to Bath...to do laundry all day? No, fuck that.

So basically I got fucked hard by agreeing to do overnights for these people. I'm assuming that they were able to find someone to do overnights for the two days I have off, and then they just saddled me with the rest of it. Whatever. Sooner or later, this blog shit is going to make me famous, and then I'll never have to get dressed. I'll just wake up, and blast some funny shit out of my ass for you guys. But not like poop, I mean words and shit.
Oh, to dream...

Wrapping it up, I got a couple old posts from Myspace that I'll clean up and move over here, just cos I thought they were really funny, and I think that all the people who read them the first time might as well read them again here. Cos I'm pretty sure I'm not going to have any new readers. At least not until the billboards go up...

2 comments:

Kiko San said...

Me, I am looking for strangers to read my blog, if anyone. Hence the conversion.

josh said...

Oh yeah, like I've got a shit ton of people coming here....