1.12.2008

Um.

So today was a great day because I fucking watched one woman take a fucking dump into another womans asshole today. Yeah. I watched about 10 seconds of it, and then I got so goddamned excited that I was bringing a child into this world I had to turn it off.
I'm not a prude or anything like that, but come on now. Shitting into someone's asshole? What does that achieve? Where are you going with that. I get strap-on's and vibrators and fucking sit'n spins and the Chinese fuck swing and all that shit. You're getting off on that. But taking a dump into someone else's butt? Dammit.

I also watched 'Jesus Camp' today, and that's pretty much the exact opposite end of the fucking "WHAT THE FUCK" spectrum. It disturbs me cos these are children, children that are being subjected to this sort of hocus pocus fucking mentality of Christianity. I'm an atheist, but I'm down with the general message of Christianity: don't fuck with me, and shit will be cool....if you're white. I'm chill with that. But these fuckers are speaking in tounges and waggling around, and there's this one little boy with the most unfortunate haircut since I don't know when...and it just made me so angry. Like where do you draw the line? Where is the line between buttfucking crazy and devout? If you saw someone mumbing in a made up language on the subway or some shit, you'd stay away from them, and shit, they'd probably get arrested. But if you do this shit in a church....you're feeling the Holy Spirit. And it's totally normal.
Only with religion does crazy shit fly. If I told you that there were Asian women shitting diamonds every Thursday, you'd expect a little proof before you buy that. But if I told you that God(it's his name, dude) killed his only son, his only son that was also him, just to teach us a lesson, a vast majority of the population would buy it and not think it's the most dickweed thing EVAR to do. I mean, c'mon. He once told a dude to kill his son to show him that he believed in him, then pulled a psyche at that last moment. That's so fucking 6th grade. Omnipotent being my ass.
Other than all the anger shit, you know it's great. Watching this bleach blond fatty ask God to keep Satan out of the laptops for the show is rad. I'm pretty sure that if there is a Satan, he's probably pretty involved in the daily running of Hell to dick around with a VAIO. But that's just me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um,
please tell me you've experienced 2girls1cup.com

Anonymous said...

HAH! You are now initiated. I saw Jesus Camp a few months ago. And yes, Two Girls One Cup. Sadly, these things are not even close to some of the grossest things ive ever seen.