9.13.2007

Who are you?

I used to rip on people that liked CSI, mostly cos I thought it was an empty stupid show with no redeeming qualities. It appears that I will have to rip on myself now. For more than my tiny peepee.

I like the show cos every single episode follows the exact same fucking format. They find a body, Grissom and his ass partners show up, Grissom makes some stupid joke, they do CSI shit to solve the case, they yell at the hipster CSI, they solve the case, and then Grissom takes everyone home and bakes them cookies.
Actually, that last part isn't in there, but can't you imagine how great it would be??

"Careful kids, I just took them out of the oven and their still a little hot...hey Black Guy CSI, isn't that your pager going off? Yeah, I guess you don't get any this time..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whatch Dexter instead. Its a Showtime show, so if you don't have Showtime--rent it. I compel thee.

josh said...

I've heard about Dexter, supposedly very rad. And plus, he's a serial killer...who can't get down with that?