2.14.2008

Lest I forget

This is a true, 100% factual conversation.

Insurance Operator: "Okay, just a few more questions. And how many wheels does your car have?"
Me: "Uhh...four?"
Insurance Operator: "Okay Mr. *****, blah blah blah."


Come on now. What did they think I was going to say, six???
"Oh yeah, when I'm not hanging in East Boston smoking and drinking with the cholo's, I like to take my eight-wheel vehicle out into Dorchester Bay and roll around in the swamp and smash old Irish Mob corpses into dust."

I guess that Mass has some serious rules when it comes to car insurance. Which is kinda funny, cos I always thought that liberal meant "whatever you wanna do, broseph" or at least "dude, if that's cool with you and doesn't fuck my shit up, go for it. Go for it hard.".
It would appear not. It would appear that liberalism is just as fascist as the conservative faction.

But seriously now: how many wheels does your car have?? I ask you, George Jetson, how many wheels does your car have?!?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, sadly mistaken. They're both all about running your life, just different aspects of it.

Anonymous said...

oh massachusetts. maybe the insurance guy forgot how many wheels your car has like he forgot to pronounce his R's.

or maybe he just wanted to make sure you weren't driving an 18 wheeler.

or, he's just retahded.