10.27.2007

Um, right

I still use Myspace, mostly for keeping up with friends that are outside of a phone call or a walk to their house to ask for sugar. And occasionally, it is good for a laugh. For some reason, all of the ad links, I guess you could call them, seem to point me towards Ted Nugent ring tones, asking if I think I'm Ted Nugent(the answer is overwhelmingly "no", although I do wish....), and something to do with 'Smokey and the Bandit'. Huh.
Also, there's the brassy "I'm on tha intarweb and can say bad shit about u and u can do nothing" mentality. Someone left a lovely comment about me being a faggot or something, and then they called me an asshole. I'm pretty sure I make a big mention of me being such on the front of my Myspace, so whatever. But to go out there and say such things, and then make it impossible to contact you back to ask a very simple, "WTF???", well hell, that just reeks of grown-up-ness.

Anyway, the whole point of this is that when confronted with an ad about having Avril Lavigne on my cell phone, I decided that I would rather have the crushing one-two combo of AIDS and herpes on my cell phone than have her on there. Shit, I'd rather have Britney on my cell phone than Avril. Sure, they're both dumb whores, but at least when Britney drinks too much, passes out, then pisses/shits herself, there's going to be more amusement. At least for a couple more hours.

No comments: